The Association of Manufacturers Bay Area (AMBayArea) and Bay Area Community Colleges (BACC) will hold a region-wide manufacturing job fair online to connect manufacturers and jobseekers on Wednesday, March 15, from 3 to 5 p.m.
Utilizing a virtual event platform, employers will have the opportunity to:
- Promote their company to trained students and entry-level job seekers with a virtual booth featuring videos, photos, and job postings
- Chat one-on-one and request video meetups in real-time
- Review resumes prior to and during the event
- Schedule follow-up interviews
- Access jobseekers’ resumes and contact information following the event
To attract a large and diverse talent pool, the event is being promoted through Bay Area community colleges, workforce development boards, career counselors, partner websites, and social media. The event is free for job seekers to attend.
Manufacturing companies from throughout the Bay Area are encouraged to participate. Registration fees are based on company size and AMBayArea members receive 50% off booth registration.
AMBayArea has been hosting online job fairs in the spring and fall since 2021 that have attracted hundreds of job seekers and dozens of companies.
For more information or to register, visit ambayarea.org/event/jobfairmarch2023
AMBayArea, of which Manex is a founding member, is a trade group dedicated to ensuring that manufacturing thrives in the Bay Area. AMBayArea supports and promotes Bay Area manufacturing through Advocacy, Collaboration, Member Education, Purchasing Power, and Workforce Development.