Call Manex if you need Employment Training Panel (ETP) funding. We are the most hired team to expertly and quickly help Northern California companies get their ETP funding. The Employment Training Panel (ETP) is a joint business-labor state agency that funds training to ensure employers have the skilled workers they need to compete locally and globally. To date, the ETP program has allocated over $1.9 billion to 90,000 businesses to train 1.5 million workers. ETP’s success is the result of several unique features: employer-driven training, business investment, performance based contracting, and customization.
Manex’s ETP Funding Role
Manex has its own unique consortia agreement with the California ETP, which allows our clients simplified access to ETP funding to train their employees as a cost offset via a rebate when using Manex services. Manex works with you to identify training needs and resources that will support your short and long-term training projects.
Requirements for Obtaining ETP Funds to Offset Manex Training
These include, but are not limited to:
- Fully complete a Manex project or projects and retain those employees for 90 days after the training is completed
- Manufacturing companies and those facing out-of-state competition
- Employee forced turnover rate is less than 20% annually
- Training is provided for full-time California employees who have a minimum hourly pay rate, which can include verifiable health benefits, as indicated below*
- Proposed training supplements existing training programs
- Plan includes a minimum of 8 training hours for each employee
- One classroom or lab instructor provided for every 20 students
- Trainees will attend all training sessions
*Employer-paid health benefits (medical, dental, vision) of up to $2.50 per hour may be included, if received by the employee, with the trainee’s hourly wage to arrive at the ETP minimum hourly rate of $24.72 for Alameda, Marin, San Mateo, Santa Clara and San Francisco Counties; $23.59 for Contra Costa County; $22.66 for Los Angeles County; $22.66 for Orange County; $22.66 for San Diego County; and $22.66 for all other counties.
Contact Manex to determine your funding eligibility. Typical training projects last two to three months. Funding is allocated on a first-come, first-serve basis. For more information or to schedule an appointment, contact Manex at 925-807-5100 or email email@example.com.
Benefits of Using Manex to Obtain ETP Funds
Manex holds the contract and funding with the state. We determine your company’s funding eligibility, which enables us to allocate our funding to your project. With our help, client companies receive the following benefits:
- Manex will handle all aspects of the ETP application process for your company. This allows you time to stay focused on your own business instead of wasting time learning state funding qualification regulations, the application process, and creating proposals.
- Manex’s experienced consultants coach you in developing your training program specific to your business needs while making ETP program choices to maximize funding.
- Eligibility is determined within 48 hours with a simple two-page application.
- Employees can begin training using ETP funds within one month.
- Manex maintains and manages all administrative requirements.
- Manex receives a rebate after the training is completed and passes that rebate on to the client.
- Manex projects average more than 6 to 1 ROI. Companies realize a savings of $6 for every $1 invested into projects that Manex recommends.
Find Out if You Qualify for ETP Funding
We can help you determine your eligibility for ETP funding. Contact Manex at 925-807-5100 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Manex provides expert help and training programs, serving San Francisco Bay Area, East Bay, North Bay, South Bay, Silicon Valley, Alameda, American Canyon, Antioch, Benicia, Berkeley, Concord, Daly City, Davis, Dixon, El Dorado Hills, Fairfield, Fremont, Gilroy, Hayward, Livermore, Marin, Milpitas, Mountain View, Napa, Newark, Novato, Oakland, Palo Alto, Petaluma, Pleasanton, Rancho Cordova, Redwood City, Richmond, Roseville, Sacramento, San Bruno, San Jose, San Leandro, San Mateo, San Rafael, Santa Clara, Santa Rosa, Sonoma, South San Francisco, Sunnyvale, Tri-Valley, Union City, Vacaville, Vallejo, West Sacramento, Woodland.