600% ROI: $6 Return for Every Dollar Invested
Your customers need to know that your organization’s products and services will consistently meet their specific requirements and needs. With this increased quality-consciousness, a certified quality management system demonstrates your commitment to quality and customer satisfaction.
A robust quality management system based on the ISO Quality Management Standard ensures your customers receive a universal level of quality using the most effective, reliable and efficient best practices. In addition, they gain international certification, businesses report reduced waste, more efficient labor utilization, and increased customer satisfaction.
ISO Certifications include: ISO 9001 • ISO 13485 • ISO 10001 ISO 50001 • ISO/TS 16949 • AS 9100
Manex’s ISO Certification means more than just documenting your systems. Our comprehensive approach leverages industry best practices to help your company achieve the highest level of quality, while our audit process identifies continuous improvement opportunities to enhance performance and customer satisfaction. Our projects average more than 600% ROI – that’s a $6 return for every dollar invested in these activities.
We use a collaborative approach to help you achieve your quality system’s certification smoothly and cost-effectively. Our expertise and industry insight support an efficient certification process from start to finish. Moreover, beyond ensuring you meet certification standards, we assist you in growing a quality-conscious culture and establish a management system as a foundation for a sustained quality-focus. This foundation helps reduce nonconformance and variation in work processes, products and services – ultimately enhancing performance and customer satisfaction. Manex’s ISO implementation team is comprised of fully-trained, highly-skilled professionals who are qualified to support and evaluate companies pursuing the ISO Certification.
Our proven process for ISO Certification follows three important guidelines:
- Establish Management Understanding and Commitment
- Develop and Document a Quality System
- Effectively Implement, Improve, and Maintain the System
Steps to Certification
We work with your organization utilizing a well-defined process comprised of the following steps.
- ISO Awareness and Management Commitment: Gain management commitment; provide awareness of the ISO quality standard and the meaning of each element.
- Analyze Present System and Train Teams: Perform an internal audit and GAP analysis; establish staff roles; train key personnel.
- Document the System: Describe the system in writing, as required with manuals, procedures, and instructions; develop document control procedures.
- Implement, Review and Revise System: Implement changes based on GAP analysis; review and revise accordingly.
- Conduct Pre-Assessment: Study facility, quality management system, records, and documentation to identify any concerns that may interfere with a successful registration audit.
- Take Corrective Action: Make required improvements to correct any nonconformance.
- Obtain Certification: Working with leading ISO registrars, Manex provides assistance for a successful certification process.
- Maintain the System: Implement continual improvements; eliminate inefficient practices; continue to measure quality.
- Increase customer satisfaction and retention with consistency of service and product performance and on-time delivery.
- Improve your customers’ perception of your organization’s image, culture and performance.
- Reduce costs with improved productivity and efficiency.
- Reduce defects and cycle time.
- Gain global recognition as an organization committed to
- Facilitate trade in international markets.
- Improve communications, morale and job satisfaction.
How do I get started?
For more information or to schedule an appointment, please contact Manex at 925-807-5100 or email@example.com.