- This event has passed.
Changes in Food Manufacturing Regulations
August 21 @ 10:00 am - 12:00 pm| $10.00
Is Your Business Ready for Changes in Food Manufacturing Regulations?
On Sept. 19, 2017, there will be changes in government regulations on food manufacturers. An upcoming workshop, at just $10 per attendee, will focus on how your business can be ready for new laws and how to implement changes efficiently.
Review the latest developments in food manufacturing regulations
- Changing PHOs and FSMA requirements
- Mandatory Importer Foreign Supplier Verification Requirements and FDA record keeping
- FDA importer penalties for Foreign Supplier Non-compliance
- How to manage your Foreign Supplier for free, without paperwork
- How to verify Foreign Supplier ongoing compliance
Michael Shabaka, Ph.D., Director of Business Development and Innovation Excellence, Manex Consulting
Jeff Lewis, Management Consultant, Food Manufacturing Specialist
Manex, the City of Hayward, and these fine members of the Hayward Chamber of Commerce:
Sugar Bowl Bakery
Annabelle Candy Co.