APPLIED THIN-FILM PRODUCTS
Leading provider of microwave components and thin-film printed circuit boards.
Client Business Need
To deliver on the company’s high quality standards and service promise, Applied Thin-Film Products (ATP) engaged Manex to assist in the implementation of a robust Quality Management System using ISO 9001:2000 as its foundation. ATP strived to better manage its processes and foster teamwork by clarifying roles and responsibilities, ultimately driving productivity through process optimization.
Manex assisted ATP in the development of its quality management system using ISO 9001:2000 as the underlying framework.
- Educated management and staff about ISO 9001:2000 certification
- Identified and mapped organizational processes
- Developed organization’s quality objectives, policy and system
- Trained employees on quality system and developed procedures for future training
- Established, implemented and documented procedures and metrics for critical manufacturing processes
- Developed a Quality Improvement program for customer satisfaction, quality and reliability
Manex helped the company gain operational efficiencies with the development and implementation of a robust Quality Management System based on ISO 9001:2000.
- Specific results include:
- ISO 90001:2000 certification
- Quality Management System based on ISO 9001:2000
- Better process control and flow resulting in improved product reliability
- In-depth training and education of 26 key process owners
- System to consistently measure quality
- Workforce development improvements