ExporTech for Agriculture & Processed Foods
March 22 - May 24| $2,500
An export acceleration system for achieving profitable growth.
Are you struggling to take advantage of growth opportunities in global markets?
Are you reactively selling to international customers who find you, rather than taking a proactive and strategic approach to international sales?
If YES…ExporTech™ could be the answer.
2017 Program Dates
Industry Focus – Agriculture & Processed Foods
Session 1: Wed., March 22 – Export Strategy & Best Practices
Session 2: Wed., April 26 – Mechanics of Exporting
Session 3: Wed., May 24 – Export Growth Plan Presentations
$2,500 per company (up to two executives)
*Potential $500 CA ETP training assistance per company
How Does it Work?
- Jointly offered nationwide by the National Institute of Standards and Technology’s Manufacturing Extension Partnership program and the U.S. Department of Commerce’s U.S. Commercial Service
- Group workshops are combined with an individual coach for each company, leading to an export plan in 9 weeks
- Execution driven, with a team of partners who make it easier to go-to-market and implement the plan
- Peer group model, limited to leaders from 4-8 companies, that maximizes impact and propels action
- Amplifies the impact of other export programs, helping companies get the most out of trade shows, matchmaking services, country visits and trade missions
- CASH INCENTIVE – CalAsian offers ExporTech Program graduates a $500 discount on the HOTELEX Shanghai and Seoul Food & Hotel trade shows
- For more information or to register, contact Judy Horgan at 925.807.5100 or firstname.lastname@example.org.